Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering, accessing, browsing, downloading or using the site.
By accessing or using the site or by using the service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications.
If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site and immediately terminate your use of the services.
Your Agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Service
The Terms and Conditions (as may be amended from time to time, the "Agreement") is a legal contract between you,
an individual customer, member, user, or beneficiary of this service of at least 18 years of age ("You"), and J2J Software Solutions (together with its subsidiaries and
other affiliates, "us", "we", "OnlineJ2J" or "J2J Software Solutions"), regarding Your use of our prepaid mobile/DTH recharge purchasing services (known as "Service") to purchase prepaid mobile/DTH recharge (known as "Recharge") and related Services.
The www.onlinej2j.com web-site (known as the "Site") and Service is subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below including all exhibits.
OnlineJ2J reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revise, add, or delete portions of these terms and conditions any time without further notice.
You shall re-visit the "Terms & Conditions" link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the "Site" may introduce.
The services hereunder are offered by OnlineJ2J, located at: J2J Software Solutions, Room No 4, 2nd Floor, Central Buliding, Near ICICI Bank, Cape Road, Kottar, Nagercoil.
The services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to anyone previously suspended or removed from the services by onlineJ2J. By accepting these Terms & Conditions or by otherwise using the Services or the Site,
You represent that You are at least 18 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services. You represent and warrant that You have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to
abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity.
We are a Reseller/Agent Only. onlineJ2J does not provide mobile service and is only a reseller of prepaid mobile services by telecommunications service providers or the various providers or other distributors or aggregators.
onlineJ2J is not a warrantor, insurer, or guarantor of the services to be provided by our various service providers.
Recharge sold by us to You is sold without recourse against us for any breach of contract by our various service providers.
Any disputes regarding the quality, minutes provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the Recharge purchased must be handled directly between You (or the recipient of the Recharge) and our various service providers.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that onlineJ2J may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in 'On' mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in 'Off' mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
- onlineJ2J will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from onlineJ2J as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of ticket booking and onlineJ2J shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold onlineJ2J liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
- The customer acknowledges that the SMS service provided by onlineJ2J is an additional facility provided for the customer's convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, onlineJ2J shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and onlineJ2J will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold onlineJ2J liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility.
- The customer acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. onlineJ2J shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
- The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless onlineJ2J and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which onlineJ2J and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the customer, (ii) the customer providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party, and/or .
Use of site
You understand that except for information, products or services clearly indicated as being supplied by the onlineJ2J, we do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in anyway. You also understand that onlineJ2J cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of viruses, worms or other code that may be damaging. You are responsible for implementing procedures to satisfy your particular requirements and for accuracy of data input and output.
By using the Services you agree not to:
- use the Services for any purposes other than to purchase Recharge of Telcos and/or to access the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and as such services are offered by onlineJ2J
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of others without permission, forge another persons' digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Services, perform any other similar fraudulent activity or otherwise purchase Recharge with what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds
- infringe our or any third party's intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy
- use the Services if You are under the age of eighteen (18) without a parental sponsor or in any event use the Services if You are under the age of thirteen (13) years old even with a parental sponsor and in accordance with applicable law
- post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person
- post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is pornographic in nature
- refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of Your identity or any other information You provide to onlineJ2J
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services and the Site or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Services or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation
- use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including, without limitation, using the Services in an automated manner
- modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Services and the Site or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Services or any other user's enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or file with contaminating or destructive features
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site without prior written permission
- interfere or disrupt this Site or networks connected to this Site
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure/ network
- use any device, software or routine to bypass the Site's robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with the Services
- forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our Site or to manipulate your presence on our Site
- sell the Services, information, or software associated with or derived from it
- use the facilities and capabilities of the Site to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others
- breach this Agreement or any other onlineJ2J agreement or policy
- provide false, inaccurate or misleading information
- use the Site to collect or obtain personal information, including without limitation, financial information, about other users of the Site
- purchase Recharge with what onlineJ2J reasonably believes to be potentially fraudulent funds
- use the Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, disputes, reversals, chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to onlineJ2J, a third party or You
- use the Services in a manner that onlineJ2J or any payment card network reasonably believe to be an abuse of the payment card system or a violation of payment card network rules
- take any action that may cause onlineJ2J to lose any of the Services from its service providers, Telcos, payment processors or other suppliers
- send automated request of any kind to the Site's system without express permission in advance from onlineJ2J.
Account Passwords and Registration
You agree that the information You provide to onlineJ2J on registration and at all other times, including payment, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that You will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If You have reason to believe that Your Account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of Your account ID, PIN, Password, or any credit, debit or prepaid cash card number or netbanking login/password, if applicable), then You agree to immediately notify onlineJ2J and identify onlineJ2J from any liabilities that may arise from the misuse of Your Account.
Usernames and Password
Your nickname is a username that will identify your account and thereby all of your transactions and account related activity on onlineJ2J. Each user can choose a unique nickname which cannot be edited later. You cannot use any special characters like @ or %. If an account is found to be overly inactive, the account may be reclaimed by onlineJ2J without notice. Inactivity may be considered as you not signing in and/or never having done a transaction from your account on onlineJ2J for more than six months at a stretch.
We encourage you to choose a strong password to protect your account. We recommend the use of upper and lower-case letters, inclusion of one or more numerical digits and/or inclusion of special characters, e.g. @, #, $ etc. It is advised that you not share your password with anyone or write it down. Make sure you sign out before leaving a computer unattended. onlineJ2J never, under any circumstances, asks for your account password.
Third Party Sites, Products and Services; Links
The Services and/or the Site may include links or references to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to users ("Reference Sites"). onlineJ2J does not endorse any such Reference Sites or the information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through Reference Sites. In addition, Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Services and/or the Site are solely between You and such entity. Access and use of reference sites, including the information, materials, products, and services on or available through reference sites is solely at your own risk.
Billing and Payment
onlineJ2J may in future provide a detailed billing summary in the format of its choice, which may change from time to time. This summary may be found by logging into your account (if you have registered and created an account) on the Site. All charges will be automatically placed to your credit card, debit card, prepaid cash card, paypal or netbanking account for the amount of Recharge successfully purchased at the time of purchase. No additional notice or consent will be required for charging Service use to your credit card, debit card, prepaid cash card, netbanking account or paypal account. The merchant name "onlineJ2J" will appear on your credit card statement for purchase of Recharge or any additional paid Services you may use from onlineJ2J.
All Sales are Final; Refund Policy
All sales of Recharge are final with no refund or exchange permitted. You are responsible for the mobile number or DTH account number you purchase Recharge for and all charges that result from those purchases. onlineJ2J is not responsible for any purchase of Recharge for an incorrect mobile number or DTH account number. However, if in a transaction performed by you on the Site, money has been charged to your card or bank account and a Recharge is not delivered within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us by sending an email to our customer services email address mentioned on the Contact Us page. Please include in the email the following details - the mobile number (or DTH account number), operator name, Recharge value, Transaction date and Order Number. onlineJ2J shall investigate the incident and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the Recharge then you will be refunded the money within 21 working days from the date of receipt of your email.
Termination; Agreement Violations
You agree that onlineJ2J, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate Your account (or any part thereof) or Your use of the Services and remove and discard all or any part of Your account, Your user profile, or Your recipient profile, at any time. onlineJ2J may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of Your access to the Services or any account You may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and You agree that onlineJ2J will not be liable to You or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies onlineJ2J may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, You agree to immediately stop using the Services.
Limitation of Liability and Damages
In no event will onlineJ2J or its contractors, agents, licensors, partners, or suppliers be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost business opportunities, lost revenues, or loss of anticipated profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to (i) this agreement, (ii) the services, the site or any reference site, or (iii) your use or inability to use the services, the site (including any and all materials) or any reference sites, even if onlineJ2J or a onlineJ2J authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will onlineJ2J or any of its contractors, directors, employees, agents, third party partners, licensors or suppliers' total liability to You for all damages, liabilities, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to (i) this Agreement, (ii) the Services, (iii) Your use or inability to use the Services or the Site (including any and all Materials) or any Reference Sites, or (iv) any other interactions with onlineJ2J, however caused and whether arising in contract, tort including negligence, warranty or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by You, if any, for using the portion of the Services or the Site giving rise to the cause of action or One Thousand Rupees (Rs.1000), whichever is less. You acknowledge and agree that onlineJ2J has offered its products and services, set its prices, and entered into this agreement in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein, that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and onlineJ2J, and that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein form an essential basis of the bargain between you and onlineJ2J. onlineJ2J would not be able to provide the services to you on an economically reasonable basis without these limitations. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to You. In such cases, onlineJ2J's liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify, save, and hold onlineJ2J, its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors, agents and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to Your use or misuse of the Services or of the Site, any violation by You of this Agreement, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by You herein. onlineJ2J reserves the right, at Your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which You are required to indemnify onlineJ2J, including rights to settle, and You agree to cooperate with onlineJ2J's defense and settlement of these claims. onlineJ2J will use reasonable efforts to notify You of any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party that is subject to the foregoing indemnification upon becoming aware of it. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Disclaimer; No Warranties
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, onlineJ2J and its third-party partners, licensors, and suppliers disclaim all warranties, statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from onlineJ2J or through the services or the site will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. You expressly acknowledge that as used in this section, the term "onlineJ2J" includes onlineJ2J's officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, licensors, subcontractors and affiliated companies.you ackknowledge that onlineJ2J is a reseller and is not liable for any 3rd party (telcos & suppliers) obligations due to rates, quality, and all other instances, whether to any such telco's subscribers or otherwise. You expressly agree that use of the services and the site is at your sole risk. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the site or on the internet generally. We do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the site will be corrected. The services and the site and any data, information, third party software, reference sites, services, or software made available in conjunction with or through the services and the site are provided on an "as is" and "as available," "with all faults" basis and without warranties or representations of any kind either express or implied. onlineJ2J, and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners do not warrant that the data, onlineJ2J software, functions, or any other information offered on or through the services, the site or any reference sites will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected.onlineJ2J and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, the site or any reference sites in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.you understand and agree that you use, access, download, or otherwise obtain information, materials, or data through the services, the site or any reference sites at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your property (including your computer system and device) or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material or data. We do not authorize anyone to make any warranty on our behalf and you should not rely on any such statement. This paragraph shall survive termination of this agreement. In no event will onlineJ2J be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the site.
Ownership; Proprietary Rights
The Services and the Site are owned and operated by onlineJ2J and/or third party licensors. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code and object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Services and the Site provided by onlineJ2J (the "Materials") are protected by Indian copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. As between You and onlineJ2J, all Materials, trademarks, service marks, and trade names contained on the Site are the property of onlineJ2J and/or third party licensors or suppliers. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter onlineJ2J or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Services. Except as expressly authorized by onlineJ2J, You agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials. onlineJ2J reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement. If You have comments regarding the Services and the Site or ideas on how to improve it, please contact customer service. Please note that by doing so, You hereby irrevocably assign to onlineJ2J, and shall assign to onlineJ2J, all right, title and interest in and to all ideas and suggestions and any and all worldwide intellectual property rights associated therewith. You agree to perform such acts and execute such documents as may be reasonably necessary to perfect the foregoing rights.
Modification of this Agreement
onlineJ2J reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Agreement (each, a "change") at any time by posting notification to the onlineJ2J website www.onlineJ2J.com or otherwise communicating the notification to You. The changes will become effective, and shall be deemed accepted by You, 24 hours after the initial posting and shall apply immediately on a going-forward basis with respect to payment transactions initiated after the posting date. If You do not agree with any such modification, Your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate Your use of the Services. For certain changes, onlineJ2J may be required under applicable law to give You advance notice, and onlineJ2J will comply with such requirements.
onlineJ2J may provide You with notices and communications by email, regular mail or postings on the onlineJ2J website www.onlineJ2J.com or by any other reasonable means. Except as otherwise set forth herein, notice to onlineJ2J must be sent by courier or registered mail to onlineJ2J Mobile Solutions, c/o One97 Communications, B-121, Sector-5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, India.
The failure of onlineJ2J to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by onlineJ2J.
onlineJ2J may elect to resolve any dispute, controversy or claim arising our of or relating to this Agreement or Service provided in connection with this Agreement by binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. Any such dispute, controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in New Delhi, India and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or we may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in New Delhi, India, necessary to protect the rights or the property of you or onlineJ2J (or its agents, suppliers, and subcontractors), pending the completion of arbitration. Any arbitration shall be confidential, and you nor we may disclose the existence, content or results of any arbitration, except as may be required by law or for purposes of the arbitration award. All administrative fees and expenses of an arbitration will be divided equally between you and us. In all arbitrations, each party will bear the expense of its own lawyers and preparation. The language of Arbitration shall be English.
Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
Except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration section above, you agree that any claim or dispute you may have against onlineJ2J must be resolved by a court located in New Delhi, India. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within New Delhi, India for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from this Agreement to the minimum extent required, and the remaining provisions will remain valid and enforceable.
This Agreement, and any rights granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by You without our prior written consent which may be withheld in our sole discretion, but may be assigned by us without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of this provision shall be void and of no effect.
Upon termination of this Agreement, any provision which, by its nature or express terms should survive, will survive such termination or expiration as applied to transfers and relationship prior to such termination or expiration.
The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of these Terms and Conditions, and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
This is the entire agreement between You and onlineJ2J relating to the subject matter hereof and will not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties, or by a change to this Agreement made by onlineJ2J in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.