- What is e-top up?
- E-Topup is when you recharge your pre-paid mobile without the need of a pin or a scratch card. It is available online upon paying for the recharge value. Your mobile get the requisite topup from the service provider.
- What is the difference between a recharge and topup?
- Recharge is when you are extending the validity of the card depending on the validity coupon and also gives you talk time. And whereas, top up is when u already have validity but no talk time. JustRechargeIt provides both recharge as well as topup depending upon the correct recharge/top up denomination.
- What are the pre-requisites of recharging my mobile/DTH/Datacard services with OnlineJ2J?
- If you wish to recharge your mobile/DTH service, you need the following:
a) You have to be our registered member.
b) You should be a pre-paid mobile user, DTH subscriber or Data Card user.
c) You should have valid mobile/DTH/Data Card number from the list of service providers & circles that are available with us.
d) We have credit/debit/cash card and netbanking options. So you should have either a valid Internet banking user id of your bank account..