- What is e-top up?
- E-Topup is when you recharge your pre-paid mobile without the need of a pin or a scratch card. It is available online upon paying for the recharge value. Your mobile get the requisite topup from the service provider.
- Do you provide bill payment facility?
- Bill payment is available on onlinej2j
- Can i edit my personal information?
- yes, you can.you can login to your account of any point in time and edit any of the information in the personal details section. you can also change the password any time.
- Do i need to fill my full adress details?
- It is madatory for every registered user to provide details like full adress ,name and mobile number,email id ,pan card no due to strict regulations.Reset assured these details are highly confidential and stored in a very secure manner in our database. your account security is our top concern and priority.
- I don't remember my password. how do i proceed?
- On the login page . there is a "Forget Password" link. please click "Forget Password" link.the page is open enter the user id and registerd
mobile number and transaction password sent from you instantly new password type with login details.
- Can i check the status of all my transactions in my account?
- In order to know the status of your transaction kindly log in to your account and click o the "Account Summary" tap.In this panel you can check the status of each and every successful as well as unsuccessful transactions with details as to why your transactions failed click on the latest recharge tap.
- How do i recharge my pre-paid mobile / DTH / Data card / Bill payment service?
- In order to recharge your pre- paid / DTH / Data card / Bill payment service,you need to register with Onlie j2j first. Registration is a simple process, you just need to fill a small form providing us with your name,address,contact number, state,email id . As soon as you have successfully completed this procedure,you can proceed start the busness less than 10 minutes of all service.
- Whom should i contact i case of any tariff related problmes?
- In case of any tariff related problems,please contact your respective service provider on their customer care number . Onlinej2j displays the popular recharge values but does not take the responsibility of its autherticity and correctness. in order to get the updated and valid recharge denomiations please get in touch with your service provider.
- Whom to contact if i don't get my refund for unsuccessful transaction after selecting the support option?
- You can contact our support by sending a mail to us on email@example.com for more details on your transaction.
- What are the terms&conditions?
- Please read the terms&conditions carefully before using our service.
- How can i contact if i have some queries?
- You can contact us by
* writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* click on the support section and register your query we promise a response with in 24 hours.
- What is the difference between a recharge and topup?
- Recharge is when you are extending the validity of the card depending on the validity coupon and also gives you talk time. And whereas, top up is when u already have validity but no talk time. JustRechargeIt provides both recharge as well as topup depending upon the correct recharge/top up denomination.
- What are the pre-requisites of recharging my mobile/DTH/Datacard services with OnlineJ2J?
- If you wish to recharge your mobile/DTH service, you need the following:
a) You have to be our registered member.
b) You should be a pre-paid mobile user, DTH subscriber or Data Card user.
c) You should have valid mobile/DTH/Data Card number from the list of service providers & circles that are available with us.
d) We have credit/debit/cash card and netbanking options. So you should have either a valid Internet banking user id of your bank account..